Share Point Portal Development
Toqsoft provides custom Web Part development for SharePoint to enhance SharePoint’s out-of-the-box functionality. Web parts are probably the most widely known SharePoint components. A web part provides functionality in an encapsulated format to be displayed on a web part page. Our SharePoint Custom Web Part Development Experts can help you implement and deploy your own custom web parts to provide integration and custom functionality.
Using custom web parts you can optimize the way people, content, and processes interact within and across organizations, defining custom dashboards and KPI’s.
Our highly skilled SharePoint Custom team is quick to analyze the business requirements for your portal to design and implement customized web parts.
Some of our past experiences include intranet portals with customized leave approval, purchase and inventory management, custom work flow, travel and schedule management etc. We extend the capabilities of existing tools by adding custom .NET code.
How we can help:
- SharePoint Intranets
- SharePoint Extranets
- SharePoint Internet Sites
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Line-of-Business Integration
- SharePoint Managed Services
- SharePoint Custom Development
- SharePoint Reporting Services and Dashboards
- SharePoint Business Process Forms and Workflows
- SharePoint Enterprise Search
- SharePoint Strategy and Assessment
- SharePoint Implementation
- SharePoint Migration and Consolidation
Our Developer are experts with the SharePoint Object Model, and are ready to put this knowledge to work for you.
A lot of companies are already in possession of SharePoint, but we noticed that not every portal is equally popular. There are intranet / extranet solution who are barely used. It's a pity that they not take care of such a powerful product
We offer few special features to bring life in your SharePoint Portal:
- Optimizing the information architecture of your site.
- Analyzing the needs of the users: It is important to have a general idea of the different types of users who will be accessing the portal.
- One of the nice things about SharePoint is that it's relatively intuitive; you don't have to do a lot of training. In our opinion, this statement is not completely true. SharePoint is only partly intuitive if you are quite familiar with computers. SharePoint training for End Users is a must - Only then they will see the usefulness of SharePoint.
- We don't ignore the look & feel. End users like to work in a neat environment.
- Making your SharePoint implementation more user-friendly.
- Making use of Web 2.0 elements like videos, wikis, RSS Feeds, weblogs, podcasts, ...
- Adding some cool features like quiz , document rating, polling webpart, ...
- Making use of My Sites. It's always fun to play "Rate the picture" with some collegues.
- Making sure the search engine is easy to use (cfr. Google). You can also extend the OOTB search functionality with faceted search, federated search or others.
- Making use of statistic tools to monitor the usage of the portal (Site Usage Report, CardioLog, ...)
Toqsoft experienced SharePoint administrators can provide quality installation and initial configurations of SharePoint. We also have the experience to administer your SharePoint and know how optimize your environment for optimal performance.
Utilizing custom web parts will allow you to extend SharePoint beyond its basic functionality to fit your company's needs. Web parts plug into SharePoint allowing seamless integration into your existing systems like your CRM, QuickBooks, SQL Databases or legacy systems. Web parts can provide its users access to external databases for lookups and queries, without ever leaving SharePoint.
Toqsoft can provide one on one or classroom training to fit your company’s need. Our trainers will instruct your users how to create and manage list item, alerts, create new lists and sub sites, manage permissions and other administrative tasks.