Integration & Development
Salesforce CRM enables businesses of any size to manage every aspect of the customer lifecycle. Toqsoft has the finest experience of data integration solutions in the industry specifically designed to integrate Salesforce CRM and Force.com with your databases and applications.
These solutions enable your company to ensure data accuracy, improve business decisions and operations, and derive maximum value from your Salesforce investment.
To maximize the return on your Salesforce CRM investment, you need to make sure that your Salesforce CRM and Force.com data is:
- Up to date and accurate
- Synchronized between your corporate IT business systems and your Salesforce Org
- Maintained with the highest possible data quality to improve operational efficiency
Focus on consulting & growing your business. We'll take care of salesforce development.
Salesforce.com is the market and technology leader in on-demand business services. The company's Salesforce suite of on-demand applications enables
customers to manage and share all of their sales, support, marketing and partner information on-demand. AppExchange, salesforce.com's on-demand
platform, allows customers and partners to build powerful new applications quickly and easily, customize and integrate the Salesforce suite to meet
their unique business needs. Customers can also take advantage of Successforce, salesforce.com's world-class training, support, consulting and best
practices offerings. As of April 30, 2006, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 22,700 customers and approximately 444,000
paying subscribers including Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), America Online (AOL), Avis/Budget Rent A Car (Cendant Rental Car Group), Dow Jones
Newswires, Nokia, Polycom and SunTrust. Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not
currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions
based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the
New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM".
The Reason to choose Toqsoft:
- Download and install in minutes
- No upfront license fees
- Flexible subscription options
- Average deployment is less than 8 days
- Reduce costs up to 85% over competitors
- No-coding, point-and-click integration
- Pre-built Salesforce templates
- Pre-defined connectors to ERP, databases, flat files, web services and more
- Standards-based and future proof
- Complete visibility into transactions
- Scale easily without huge license or hardware costs
- Resource emergency backup
- 24 x7 enterprise-class support
The benefits to your organization are all-encompassing:
- Manage permission-based lists, create & deliver targeted campaigns, easily report and analyze campaign results
- Maintain brand consistency with message-delivery management tool “Send on Behalf”
- Increase campaign deliverability for improved email marketing results
- Ease-of-use maximizes marketing ROI and increases “top line” performance
- Elimination of additional agency or IT support requirements
- Sales focuses on most valuable opportunities while Marketing creates a continuous loop with customers
- Enable 'big picture' analysis prior to customer engagement
- Activity history for leads & contacts provides valuable summaries
- Action-based trigger campaigns enable continuous loop of contact with customers
- Leverage two-way integration with absolutely NO changes required to your Salesforce implementation
- Schedule automatic, recurring imports of campaign statistics to Salesforce.com for on-time analysis of email delivery, bounces and unsubscribe requests
A better understanding of existing customer relationships allows for greater control of customer attraction, conversion, and retention as a whole. Integrating customer surveys into existing CRM systems allows for the measurement of the success or failure of every customer interaction. Sound analytics can take this data and further drill-down to identify exactly what factors are affecting the satisfaction and attitudes of your current customers.
Taken a step further, surveying customers can improve your understanding of how your products and services may be cross-sold or enhanced to improve your value to your existing customers and make your products more attractive to prospective customers.
- Download, install, and start integrating in minutes
- Map and deploy easily with an intuitive point-and-click interface – NO coding!
- Control your future with an open source extensible development environment
- Enterprise-ready, standards based, high volume, scalable integration
- Leverage openly available industry best practices for standard business processes
- Significantly reduce maintenance even during large system and application upgrades
- Develop, test, deploy, and administer all from a single easy to-use application